Happy New Year SIM Members! 2017 is going to be a great year for SIM as we continue to build on the solid foundation currently established. We welcome Paul Krueger as President and Jesse Carrillo as Vice President of the SIM Houston Chapter for 2017. Be sure and get involved, you will be amazed at the impact you can have on the organization and the youth in the Houston area. Below is important information for all SIM Houston members and potential members!
· REGISTER TODAY for the January 2017 SIM Houston Monthly meeting. This meeting will be Tuesday, January 17, at The Bell Tower on 34th. More details
· 2017 SIM Houston Board of Directors. See the list of Board of Directors for the SIM Houston Chapter. (THIS IS A DRAFT PAGE AND NOT VISIBLE TO PUBLIC VIA SIM Houston website)· RENEW YOUR SIM MEMBERSHIP NOW - $395
o Visit https://www.simnet.org & sign in using your SIM ID and password; select "Membership Info" and then "Securely Renew Your Membership Now”
o Complete Renewal selecting either Credit Card or Bill Me to mail in a check.
o Once you clicked Submit Securely, you can choose the "View Invoice/Receipt” link. o If you selected Bill Me, please mail your check to:
SIM - Society for Information Management
Attn: Membership Renewal
1120 Route 73, Suite 200
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054-5113
o Once your dues are paid, select "Membership Info" in the right hand navigation and click on the small icon next to the line item listing your dues. This will serve as your receipt. Please note that if you do not renew your membership, you will lose Society privileges, including access to SIMnet.org.
o Feel free to contact SIM Headquarters if you have questions about your SIM membership or the renewal process at 800.387.9746 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you and I look forward to your continued participation in our Society.
· 2016 SIM Leadership Awards – The Annual SIM Leadership Awards were presented Tuesday, December 6th at the annual SIM Houston Christmas Party.
· SIM Christmas Party – The annual SIM Houston Christmas Party was a big hit and had over 100 attendee’s. Check out photo’s here.
· JOIN SIM TODAY. New to SIM Houston and you want to join today. Find out more here or contact Luis Oliveira or Gene Janiszewski for more details.
· SIM IT TRENDS STUDY – Taking the pulse of IT, the annual SIM IT Trends study has been published and is available to SIM Members.
We look forward to an outstanding 2017 for SIM Houston. If you have any comments or questions, send inquiries to: communications.simhouston.org. Check out our website at: www.simhouston.org for additional information and happenings in our SIM Houston Chapter.